Friday, December 26, 2008

Amir-Kan, I-Can!

*By the “Ghajini” logic, “Mr India” would have been “Mocambo”, “Karma”, “Dr Dang”, “Sholay”, “Gabbar” ….. these bad boyz made being evil stylish! When “Mocambo khush huaa”, so did I!
*Sadly, despite having the movie named after him, the “Ghajini” of “Ghajini” is a sad, wannabe villain! In the climax scene, when he is being pulped to death, dressed in his white shirt, white trousers, black shoes outfit, he reminded me of a driver we had when we lived in Faridabad!
*First it was six-pack, then it became eight …. Finally we’ll have all pack & no man! I turned & looked at the sweet, uncomplicated, un-packed guy, the hero of my life, sitting next to me & thought, “Uma Khush hui!”
*Aamir, am a little confused, so please explain, ji! Now while Rajni-CAN(t) do everything, you wanted to prove that Aamir “Can” too??? Too much, the ‘one man army’ technique with which you demolish everything in sight –my phavourite was the man whose head you twist, where his back and face are on one side! Could you send me a picture of that for my album???
*Why Asin??? The woman needs braces & a muzzle!
*I humbly request a half-ticket refund – my daughter & I closed our eyes & ears through the second, violent, gory half!
*Tu mera hero hai, Aamir Can …. I have a list of people whom I dislike & would like removed from this earth. But being a mortal coward, am petrified of “phaansi se latakna” (ok I know there are less dramatic ‘sazaas’ but allow me my fantasies!) or wearing a white sari with blue border (actually I find salwaar suits more comfortable but that’s a minor detail!) & doing mazdoori or ‘thodo-ing patthars’ in jail
*While Sharukh Bhaiyya showed us how to find Rabb in ‘aam aadmi’ ,Will you please teach me how I can kill certain people & send them to Rabb …… & walk away unscathed & un-punished, to live happily ever after. I’ll probably join u on that seat in the last scene & gaze meaningfully at the distant horizon! If Aamir-Can, so can I!!!

1 Comments:

At December 29, 2008 at 11:18 PM , Blogger ck said...

Aiyyyyyy !!
Yaar athu. Namba Asin pathi thappa thappa ezhathu-ranga.

The only reason i watched the original kappi of Ghajini in tamil, was because of Kalpana. I thot she did a great job. But anyway, it may because i was drooling half the time !! You see, she is also a mallu girl. we have to stick with our homies :)

And quick comment about the killing and getting away.... Kya murder, khon sa murder, kisko, kisne kiya ??
Mere tho sirf 5 second ka memory hai? Kya memory ? Kaun ho tum ?
Who am i ?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home